Author Topic: Health update & TNF-a NF-Kb IL-6, etc  (Read 98 times)

Offline kephra

• The older I get, the better I was
  • Administrator
  • Participant
  • Illegitimi Non Carborundum
    • The SilverTron Store Colloidal Silver Generators
Health update & TNF-a NF-Kb IL-6, etc
« on: May 15, 2020, 09:28:01 AM »
As many of you know, I have been battling a nasty disease since January.  It started with a diagnosis of diverticulitis, and treatment for that failed.  In fact, treatment made it worse.  Because of the kung-flu plandemic, I was not able to see a doctor or go to the hospital.  When our hospital finally reopened for non-covid patients, I went in for a colonoscopy and was re-diagnosed with ulcerative colitis.

The gastro-enterologist has already mentioned Humira and Entyvio as treatment.  Humira would cost me about $4000 a month, and Entyio about $7000 a month.  That's not going to happen. 

According to the drug literature, Humira, the most popular treatment, works by suppressing Tumor Necrosis Factor Alpha (TNF-a) which is an inflammatory substance made by the immune system. 

Well, as good luck would have it, we know two other substances which inhibit TNF-a.  Silver nanoparticles, and gold nanoparticles, are both reported to do this, as well as inhibit two other inflammatory substance, Nuclear Factor Kappa Beta (NF-Kb) and InterLeukin-6.  These substances are cytokines, so it seems that both of these would be useful in battling a cytokine storm.

So I began taking 50mg of gold nanoparticles a day (1 liter of 50ppm CG),  and in two days started to see improvement. I now have hope.  Incidentally, its the suppression of TNF-a and NF-Kb that makes colloidal gold effective against arthritis.

When I first started using colloidal gold for arthritis years ago, I did not know the metabolic pathways involved, and there was scant info in the literature.  Now there is a lot of information on the subject. 

So these nanoparticles do more than just kill pathogens and arthritis.   

Colloidal Silver is only a bargain if you make it yourself.