Author Topic: The universe is talking to me.  (Read 452 times)

Offline cfnisbet

• Expert
  • Participant
Re: The universe is talking to me.
« Reply #15 on: September 21, 2018, 09:37:00 AM »
In view of the level of interest in the forum, I am looking at hosting the entire forum and blog in order to keep the knowledge base flowing.

I am looking into the costings for this, and I have a website manager who is capable of doing the work. If there is sufficient interest, I will keep the forum going, and Kephra will always be most welcome to post and pass his highly-esteemed comments as always.

Watch this space.

cfnisbet, we can ask Kephra to allows us to keep the content on a new domain name. The hosting, setup and all the technicalities I can take care of it for free, I'm a network administrator and currently have 6 servers online for different clients. I can setup a new domain name or transfer the old domain name to any of my servers or I can pay for a new server expenses administration, hosting, domain name etc.

Ed
Very kind; we already have arrangements under way, but donations will be gratefully received when the new forum site goes live.

Offline FromTheDen

• Expert
  • Participant
« Reply #16 on: September 21, 2018, 10:25:42 AM »
Bill,
I want to add my thanks for hosting this forum and answering sooo many questions, including mine. With so much misinformation out there, this forum has been the gold standard. Add to that the SilverTron, and wow, you have been a huge blessing to many. May that blessing be poured back to you. 

The Lord bless you and keep you; the Lord make His face shine on you and be gracious to you; the Lord turn His face toward you and give you peace.

What are your plans now?

Offline cfnisbet

• Expert
  • Participant
« Reply #17 on: September 21, 2018, 12:53:25 PM »
...May that blessing be poured back to you. 

The Lord bless you and keep you; the Lord make His face shine on you and be gracious to you; the Lord turn His face toward you and give you peace...
Amen.

Offline sneezewort

• Expert
  • Participant
    • Artus Genealogy Resources
« Reply #18 on: September 21, 2018, 05:56:45 PM »
Sorry to hear this, Kephra. I feel blessed to have had the opportunity to benefit from the vast amount of information provided by your efforts and this community. Could I possibly have your permission to download and keep certain parts of the website for reference? ( I have access to a program which is capable of doing this.) If this isn't acceptable, I will understand. Thanks, Kephra, and wishing you well in the future.
Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

Offline kephra

• The older I get, the better I was
  • Administrator
  • Participant
  • Illegitimi Non Carborundum
    • The SilverTron Store Colloidal Silver Generators
« Reply #19 on: September 21, 2018, 06:00:58 PM »
Could I possibly have your permission to download and keep certain parts of the website for reference?
Sure, but cfnisbet is going to keep the forum alive... just a different URL.
Colloidal Silver is only a bargain if you make it yourself.

Offline Bobby

• Expert
  • Participant
  • "I walk slowly, but I never walk backward" Lincoln
« Reply #20 on: September 21, 2018, 07:58:15 PM »
 And Amen
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power"  Abraham Lincoln

Offline Josie29

• Participant
« Reply #21 on: September 22, 2018, 01:15:42 AM »
Kephra: Thank you so much for all of your time in establishing and maintaining this forum. Thank you for your extensive knowledge, and your ability and willingness to share that knowledge. 

To every thing there is a season, and a time for every purpose under heaven. (Ecclesiastes 3:1)

I guess it is that time. I pray that things settle down on your end.

Best to you and thanks again!

Offline purenerg

• Expert
  • Participant
« Reply #22 on: September 22, 2018, 08:14:33 AM »
Thank you very much, kephra,
for your dedication!

It was privilege to have the great teacher like you.
We are all lucky to be here.
I’m grateful.  :'(
Hope everything will be good with you.

XOXO

Offline sneezewort

• Expert
  • Participant
    • Artus Genealogy Resources
« Reply #23 on: September 22, 2018, 02:39:08 PM »
Could I possibly have your permission to download and keep certain parts of the website for reference?
Sure, but cfnisbet is going to keep the forum alive... just a different URL.

Oh, thought it was starting from scratch. Thanks for that. It's just that there is so much information on here, and it would be a big loss.
Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

Offline kephra

• The older I get, the better I was
  • Administrator
  • Participant
  • Illegitimi Non Carborundum
    • The SilverTron Store Colloidal Silver Generators
« Reply #24 on: September 30, 2018, 06:22:25 PM »
Since the new forum is not yet operational, I will keep this one open a little while longer.  However, any new posts on this forum will not carry over to the new one.

Also, I was able to rebuild my chip programmer, so I can once again produce SilverTron Elites.  I doubt I will make any more Jrs as there is not much demand.

So, I will be keeping the SilverTron store open.
Colloidal Silver is only a bargain if you make it yourself.

Offline Dean

• Expert
  • Participant
    • Social SilverTron Facebook Portal
« Reply #25 on: September 30, 2018, 07:04:05 PM »
Kephra,

Well I’m really struggling at finding the right words here Bill. ........

Everything you said here Bobby and more. My reason for finding myself here is identical to you just 6 years later that's all! I have just sent Kephra an email. Hoping that he finds a minute to drop me a line back.
I'm feeling very awkward here right now as I am vey aware that I have not been my usual self, checking up daily on posts and participating as much as I previously have but my commitment and belief in this forum, Kephra, you, and all the members who I have had the privilege to share late evenings (and early mornings with) is no less diminished. For my part, I'm right with you on keeping in contact. You can have my email and cell number any time you like my friend.

I've only just managed to get up to speed with what is happening and I'll do my very best to try and move along the new track with everyone as soon as can get my bearings again. I'm hoping that cfnisbet will be in touch soon as I've asked Bill to forward my number to him so that I can have a conversation on what's happening.

cf.....? do you have a direct mail I can use? Bill has mine. I can't respond to your recent message as messaging is not enabled.

Speak soon guys, speak soon.

Offline Dean

• Expert
  • Participant
    • Social SilverTron Facebook Portal
« Reply #26 on: October 01, 2018, 05:01:21 AM »
Since the new forum is not yet operational, I will keep this one open a little while longer.  However, any new posts on this forum will not carry over to the new one.

Also, I was able to rebuild my chip programmer, so I can once again produce SilverTron Elites.  I doubt I will make any more Jrs as there is not much demand.

So, I will be keeping the SilverTron store open.

Awesome news Kephra,
Have mailed you about this in reply to last night.
Hopefully we can touch base soon.

Keep well.

Dean