Author Topic: Helicobacter Pylori  (Read 661 times)

Offline emanwols

• Participant
Re: Helicobacter Pylori
« Reply #30 on: July 25, 2018, 11:34:09 AM »
I know that gel capped works in non stomach acid environments because i regularly inject 320ppm colloidal silver (via a deep gum pocket applicator) into my deep gum pockets to keep at bay infections that my dentist does not understand why i am not in constant pain from gums that should always be reinfected due to very very loose gums.(note that i rinse out my mouth after every use since i only want 320ppm in the gum pocket and not in my mouth)
What i do not understand is everytime i test my colloidal silver before capping with gelatine by adding salt, the change in colour to dark brown or black is instant thus indicating agglomeration.
How can non capped colloidal silver be of any possible use in the stomach environment?
I have always thought that very large particles are not effective to kill bacteria.
I thought i had this solved but now confusion is setting in my mind.
Thanks for keeping me thinking.

Offline Bobby

• Expert
  • Participant
  • "I walk slowly, but I never walk backward" Lincoln
« Reply #31 on: July 28, 2018, 05:41:40 PM »
edwire,

No update, I’m starting to get worried about you!   Being a victim of h. pylori 3 times in the past, before I discovered colloidal silver, the antibiotics always seem to work on me.  But it’s been about 5 years since I last had to deal with it thank God.  Capped or Uncapped? 

emanwols,

I think everyone should use gel-capped colloidal silver if their going to take it orally.  But I’m not saying there isn’t an occasional need take uncapped colloidal silver orally.

In edwire’s case I’m thinking...

1) Build up your blood ppm by drinking CAPPED colloidal silver per required blood volume.

2) Lower your stomach acid level by taking OTC acid reducers for a couple days.

3) Then take UNCAPPED colloidal silver for a couple days or what ever you consider necessary for the severity of  your condition.

Note: I would suggest 20-30 ppm uncapped in plenty of distilled water in step 3.

Of course this is all up to each person and how desperate you may be. I think it takes a lot more silver oxide than this to turn you blue. But everyone is different. And there are reported cases on this site that confirms uncapped by mouth does get through the stomach intact. I for one don’t drink uncapped colloidal silver, but I would not hesitate a minute to follow the above instructions if h. pylori ever comes to visit me again.  It sucks!

Neofizz,

I have also dealt with acid reflux since I was 20 tears old.  Been prescribed and have taken the acid blocking meds for years with only so-so results.  I was miserable untill I read about apple cider vinegar.  I’m now a much happier person.  My wife regularly gets really bad heartburns. She takes the apple cider vinegar in capsules and has been doing great.  I too have the same reaction to tomato sauce.  The spices in some Italian dishes are pure hell on the stomach.

Bobby

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power"  Abraham Lincoln

Offline Neofizz

• Expert
  • Participant
« Reply #32 on: July 28, 2018, 09:20:53 PM »
Thanks for the input Bobby.

Luckily I seemed to be cured by being on the acid blocker (prevacid) for two years. And even more lucky to still have a functioning liver after that. I knew it 'fixed' me because I could drink water again. I'll admit that I continued to avoid the things that I knew would set it off for years afterward but I'm much better and can eat some of the things that I previously couldn't.

I eventually deduced that I am allergic to the things that set it off and removed them from the diet completely and only cautiously bring some of them back.

I have been on and off ACV but that was years ago now, and yes it did seem to help the acid reflux problem as long as it was not too severe at the time. But I wasn't using the bitty little jell caps though. I would pump down a full ounce of the stuff then give myself a small water chaser before it took my breath away. In other words, don't breath till the water chaser goes down.

I'm very glad that I can eat pizza again as well as other tomato based foods, but I can't eat crappy pizza. I eventually found out that I can manage pizza that is made with fresh quality toppings though and that includes homemade sauce that they make themselves. Sauce from a plastic lined can is an absolute no no for me and it took too many years to realize it. Never met a tomato sauce in glass jars that hurt me though. I used to think all tomato products were bad for me till I realized I could eat a raw tomato with no issues at all.
"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."

Offline Josie29

• Participant
« Reply #33 on: July 31, 2018, 11:46:49 AM »
Neofizz:   Be very careful using Prevacid long term. [This warning also applies to Omeprazol.]

"The FDA warns that long-term use of Prevacid can cause bone fractures in the hip, wrist, or spine. Long-term use is defined as multiple daily doses for a year or longer.

"If you take this drug for three months or more you may also develop low magnesium levels. This can be serious and may or may not come with symptoms."                                          [  https://www.everydayhealth.com/drugs/prevacid  ]

I only did basic research on Prevacid. I did in-depth research on Omeprazol because my daughter had been taking that for quite a while.  I learned 'third hand' of the potential debilitating conditions that may occur after long term use. Research verified that third hand information. My daughter weaned off of the Omeprazol and now uses apple cider vinegar (ACV capsules) when needed.

You would be better off replacing the scripts with apple cider vinegar or pickle juice (Yes, pickle juice! I use dill.)

One of the problems with long term use of Prevacid/Omeprazol is that the brain has become accustomed to the drug ingestion. Stopping cold turkey will result in severe GERD symptoms, even when it doesn't seem reasonable (i.e. didn't eat an "offending" food) ... kind of a rebound effect. Reducing the dose, eventually replacing with ACV, is a better way to go.

[My daughter quit cold turkey. After day 3 she 'relapsed' because the reflux was so bad. However, by reducing the dose over the following week, she was able to get off of the Omeprazol completely. She had taken it daily for close to two years. She now uses the ACV capsules and actually doesn't have as much of a reflux problem now that she is off of the Omeprazol.]

Offline Neofizz

• Expert
  • Participant
« Reply #34 on: August 01, 2018, 01:58:25 PM »
Thanks for the input Josie.

The doctor had me on one prevacid pill a day for almost two years then did a blood test to check my liver and told me it was fine.

After that the symptoms have not returned and I consider myself lucky as currently I am on no medication at all and have been that way for a few years now. Still clueless how I got this problem in the first place. Aside from my kidney stone problem which may or may not have been caused by prevacid, I don't have any serious health problems.

My younger brother is a different story. He has been on medication for high blood pressure, diabetes (stage 2), cholesterol, acid re-flux, fatty liver, and a few other things for most of his life. He eventually realized that some of his medications were actually making his problems worse and decided to take control. He is now medication free and quite healthy, all things considered. His trick to resolve everything was entirely based on food and exercise. Only REAL foods are consumed and little to no processed foods. And since I managed to convince him that he needs to take borax every day he has dropped many pounds which has put his blood tests even farther into the 'green zone'.

Eating real fruit, vegetables, grains and meats resolves a lot of my problems as well. When you look at the list of chemicals in processed foods it becomes a nobrainer for me. If you can't pronounce it and/or don't know what it is or is for, you shouldn't put it in your mouth. On rare occasions I still cheat (that stuff is addictive) and usually end up paying for it afterwards.

In the end, the neanderthal diet is the healthiest.
"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."

Offline edwire

• Participant
« Reply #35 on: August 19, 2018, 04:05:53 AM »
Hey Bobby, sorry I was away on a trip to San Francisco. It seems like all my symptoms are going away, I do occasionally get a bit of acid reflux. I have been taking 150 mL daily since May 2018, I'm going to check with my Dr to test again for the bug.
Chemistry is the melodies you can play on vibrating strings

Offline Bobby

• Expert
  • Participant
  • "I walk slowly, but I never walk backward" Lincoln
« Reply #36 on: August 27, 2018, 12:04:42 AM »
Good to hear edwire!  :) 
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power"  Abraham Lincoln